No, no, see, you’re thinking of Oscar-nominated actor Liam Neeson.
You might remember him from such films as Battleship (2012) and Taken 2 (2012). Here’s another picture just for reference.
And another side by side. So the one on the left is me (I’m the one with glasses and no facial hair). Liam’s on the right with the green laser sword and the facial hair.
Easily made mistake, I understand, but hopefully this will clear everything up.
Excerpts from Nav’s Notes: Patreon backer prizes. The worst recipes in the history of the age. Warning: Nav is disgusting.
Sorry for the delay! The first half of the backlogged candies. More to come!
1. Andrew Peterson: CLAWCOLATE - “It’ll do in a pinch.” A fairly standard caramel chocolate bar that has been haphazardly broken up into pieces with shears.
2. Daniel Rodgers: NOUGAT AND REGRET - “Nougat what you deserve.” There is an officer on the packaging. He is going to arrest you with flavor - and sorrow.
3. Jan Stais: EMPYREAN HOARD - “Three heads are better than YUM!!!!!!!!” Package of three almond candy bars of equal size and dangerousness. Tastes stale; manufacturer claims they are not just rebranded old 3 Musketeers Bars.
4. Jordan Bradley: LITTLE SHITS - “They’ll put an awful taste in your mouth!” Bite-sized sour candies. A bitter experience.
5. Holden MINT DESPERADO - “More than enough to thrill anyone with taste.” There is a cowboy in the advertisements named Mint Desperado, styled after Mint Gelato after he sold his likeness while drunk on mead. The actual packaging contains six ‘cups’-style candies, called ‘shots’, made from a chocolate coating and mint creme filling.
6. Cumburgs WHAT IS THIS???? - “???????????”
7. David Crea CHUNKOLATE STRIKEOUT - “One… Two… Three bites you’re out of the CHUNKOLATE game!”
8. Rob Naylor FAT CAT - “The fluffy nougat treat that lazes by your feet.”
9. SquirrelGraph RAW MEAT WRAPPER - “It’s raw meat in a wrapper!” along with the famous jingle, “How do we get away with this?”
10. Robert McCall SAHUAGIN BLAST - “HUA!!! IT’S DELICIOUS!!!” A kid on the package exclaims, shoveling it in his mouth as a sahuagin holds him at trident-point. Former slogan - “Hua… tastes like the sea…” with a sailor looking out toward the sea and crying (probably at how salty it tastes)
Back us on Patreon to get your own!
Kat Swenski is a talented cartoonist who has been gaining popularity at /r/BehindtheGIFs, and this is the collaboration that we told people we’d do.
Also, we randomly discovered that we live about three blocks from each other, even though we had never heard of each other prior to meeting on Reddit. I wrote a blog post about our IRL meeting on my website.
No. 67 - Moon Madness
When Mega Man Legends 3: Prototype Version was first being shown off, it was a little off-putting to think we’d be playing as some guy named Barrett instead of Mega Man himself. Of course, looking back now, I curse myself for not being more excited. I mean, the guy could run up the side of houses and do flying dive kicks!
Fortunately, GMOTM and DASH 3 Reboot teamed up with some Mega Man Legends staff veterans and other die-hard Mega Man fans to create a promising looking
Barrett simulatorgame project, Mega Man Legends 3 Prototype 2D Version! This will be a free download coming out August 30th, so follow Get Me Off The Moon on either Facebook or Twitter to be ready!
Waluigi knows his exclusion is just a clerical error. Waluigi will have his chance.